Kingda Ka, Six Flags Great Adventure

Kingda Ka, Six Flags Great Adventure

Monday, May 23, 2016

Lagoon Amusement Park's Wicked Wicked Cannibal Coaster



Here's a coaster I've never heard of in a park that I haven't heard of either, but somehow it showed up on my Facebook feed the other day and I just had to share it.  The park is called Lagoon and it's located just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah (Hence, probably the reason why I never heard of it!). The coaster, Cannibal, is the park's newest attraction, opening last summer, though I guess new rides at the big name parks got all of the attention because this is the first I've seen of it.

Cannibal looks like one helluva ride, featuring a whopping 116 degree angle of descent on the first hill!  The structure itself is a thing of beauty and it all starts on an elevator lift that brings riders to a height of 208 feet before complete mayhem breaks loose, traversing three inversions, including a 140 foot loop, lots of twists and turns and all at about 70 miles per hour.  Hella cool!  Check out Cannibal...


No comments:

Post a Comment